How to Lose Weight in 30 days

Posted by virgel | 1:02 AM | , , , , , | 15 comments »
Related Posts with Thumbnails I know that losing weight is easier said than done but let me share to you the ways to lose weight in 30 days. This is not a joke nor advertising trap that will lead you to buy an e-book or a weight loss cd.
This is my personal experience that i will gladly share to you all. Before I started this blog I was finding ways to be back in shape. At that time I was 13 pounds heavier than i used to which was 127 pounds or 58 kilograms.

Determined to get rid of the extra weight I search for every possible solution. After noting some useful tips i found along the way i began to apply them. Losing weight differs from person to person, some may lose weight faster than others. What I'm about to share might not work to some people, so please don't put the blame on me if you don't get any result from this. I hope that's clear, so let's get that out of the way and proceed with the list.


The things i have done that lead me to lose weight.

- I set a time table to achieve my goal which is 1 month.
- I added fat burning veggies to my daily diet.
- I drank a lot of water every time I feel unnecessary hunger. This trick allowed my body not to feel hungry thereby avoiding unnecessary eating.

Morning:
- I began my day by doing a little exercise before taking a shower.
- I started eating breakfast before going to work, sometimes I would run out of time so i just pack my breakfast and bring it along with me. I did not allow myself to start my work without having a breakfast.
- I replaced my usual snack to a fruit base one, i found out that munching apples in substantial quantity could actually make you full for a period of time, i also tried banana, pears and grapes.

Noon:
- During lunch break i would walk my way to the cafeteria and spend a minute or two burning fat by walking.
- I would usually reach out for the fruits I brought along during afternoon breaks.

Night:
- I opted for a Light Dinner and I periodically replaced it with sweet potato or fruit diet, I made a fruit salad consisting of banana, apples, grapes and papaya dressed with low fat yogurt instead of mayonnaise.
- I've taken advantage of my computer breaks by doing some stretching and brisks exercise.
- I exercise 2 hours before the designated time to sleep, my purpose is to tire myself up to avoid staying late at night.
- I stopped drinking beer. I blame beer for the extra fat on my belly.


I did the things on the list day in and day out, i also checked my progress constantly. The result was rather rewarding, i lost 8.8 pounds which is a bit short of my target but for me it was already an astonishing achievement.

*image by weightfitness tips and reviews
Share this post :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Reddit
Share on Digg
Share on simpy
Share on Technorati
furl Share on furl
Feeds RSS Subscribe to Feeds RSS

15 comments

  1. Unknown // December 7, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

    This is an excellent post, most of your readers should be pleased with the valuable information you post on how to lose weight quick!

  2. Pinoko // December 9, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

    Very useful article.. Many of our friends lost hundred or maybe thousands of money..but didn't get the weight as they want and they are getting bigger and bigger.. the only thing that getting thin is only their check book.. But i finally found what make us fat.. and i wanna share it here..

    http://1c05bhm8bfyf0pcalk43kgoh2-.hop.clickbank.net/

  3. Unknown // December 11, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

    I used to go cyclic cetogenic diet...well..its big fat intake 60% like..25% of proteins and the rest carbs..or nearly no carbs..u can loose 5 to 15kg per 4 weeks..and good thing is that u will go for it only five days a week and the weekend it feeding up so u can eat anything u want to...or u can also add some
    weight lost
    products...

  4. Melody206 // December 13, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

    Thank you for the good reminder about what to do to lose weight! If only I could get myself to eat more veggies!
    Melody @StarbucksMelody.com

  5. Unknown // December 13, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

    Jumped from your other blog to this one. Great blog here too! Thanks!
    Monica
    http://ggcaa.com

  6. Mike // December 30, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

    Very useful article.. Many of our friends lost hundred or maybe thousands of money..but didn't get the weight as they want and they are getting bigger and bigger.. the only thing that getting thin is only their check book.. But i finally found what make us fat.. and i wanna share it here.. http://www.getridofabdominalfat.com

  7. Anonymous // January 6, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

    WOW ! nice tips . Thanks .

  8. Jessica Montgomery // January 22, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

    some really good tips there! have you ever considered getting some blood work done to see if you actually got healthier or you just lost some weight?

  9. addi // January 26, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

    Very nice comment, for loss weight daily morning do daiting and eat some fruits .Business Opportunity Online

  10. Gillete Fusion Cartridges // February 21, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

    Hey nice post and very helpful. Many people try out different methods to loose weight and pours a big amount for that and unfortunately most of are unsatisfied in end. Hope this will help them. Looking forward for your next blog.

  11. Gillete Fusion Cartridges // February 21, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

    hello Nice blog!

  12. Unknown // February 26, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

    Excellent post mentioned good ida.Many people try out different methods to loose weight and pours a big amount for that and unfortunately most of are unsatisfied in end. Hope this will help them.it is a good tips .thanks for shairing this.yeast infection

  13. Weight Diet // February 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

    Thanks for sharing your daily tips, it really useful and it gives us hopes! ^^
    I recommand you to drink green tea too, it has goods virtues to losing weight. ^^

  14. Unknown // February 27, 2010 at 7:56 PM  

    Congratulations on some great results! 8.8 lbs is awesome and a real inspiration for people. It can definitely be done.

  15. Matt Hawk // April 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

    Exercise is not only good for weight loss, for me it was an effective drug rehab. I exercised everday for about 45 days.